Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!




Happy New Year!!!
 
I love the beginning of things... be a New Year, the beginning of a new school year, Mondays- the start of a new work week and even MORNINGS- the beginning of a new day!

I have been thinking about goals and resolutions a lot.
Blogging really motivates me to stay on-top of my goals.
One of the reasons, I have persisted in hosting book clubs for my sons... is because I have held myself accountable to this blog! To YOU! (I mean- yes all the benefits my sons have gained from hosting a book club are wonderful. And really that should be reward enough. But I knew it would be a labor of love- that sometimes they might not appreciate. I like having all these activities documented and posted- so when I hit those blue moments as a mom- and feel like a failure... I can scroll my blog and get a boost. It helps me not wallow in slumps.)

So I hope this doesn't annoy anyone- but I am going to be adding another feature up on the menu bar- "A Minute for Mom"

Here is where I am going to post about just ME things I am working on. Not at all related to books, book clubs, reading tips, preschool, etc. I've got some amazing goals for 2014 and I want to track them. Since I know from experience that blogging really keeps me motivated- I will be tracking my progress in this new section: Minute for Mom



Sorry about the lighting of this picture- this is a wall at my doctors office! I thought it was amazing!
I really love it. Especially the letters that aren't really letters: A-C-L-O-T-U-V

Really cute- and might be fun in someone's preschool.

No comments:

Post a Comment